ILIFE V7s Pro
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.08 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||120 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||300 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of ILIFE V7s Pro:
5 reasons to buy ILIFE V7s Pro
- Most buyers like how it learns room and furniture layouts the more it is used.
- The vacuum is praised for having strong suction and cleaning floors well.
- Many purchasers like how well-built the machine is, and compliment its solid construction.
- The machine’s remote control is remarked to work well.
- The useful mopping function is often complimented.
5 reasons not to buy ILIFE V7s Pro
- The vacuum is said to not navigate as well in dark or shadowed areas.
- Some buyers mention that the vacuum has to go over the same section to clean it the best.
- Several purchasers criticize the vacuum for hitting and getting stuck on furniture.
- The machine is remarked to have too-few scheduling options.
- Spare parts are said to be confusing to order.
The ILIFE V7s Pro has mostly good reviews. Most purchasers like how well it learns furniture and room layouts, and how strong its suction power is. A lot of buyers additionally compliment the useful mopping function and the machine’s high-quality construction. Furthermore, the vacuum’s remote control is remarked to be intuitive and useful. Unfortunately, the machine is criticized for having poor navigation in dark and shadowy areas. A lot of buyers additionally mention that the vacuum has a lack of options for scheduling, and spare parts are confusing to order. Thankfully, for its affordable price, the vacuum is a great purchase.
Our Take On ILIFE V7s Pro
Read more about ILIFE V7s Pro at the official website