|Dust Bin Capacity||0.2 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||100 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||350 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of ILIFE V8s:
5 reasons to buy ILIFE V8s
- The vacuum’s performance on hardwood and tile floors is widely praised.
- Most buyers compliment the large dustbin.
- A lot of buyers mention that the machine rarely gets stuck on furniture.
- Many purchasers report that the mopping function works very well.
- The vacuum is said to navigate rooms extremely well, and clean everywhere on the floors.
5 reasons not to buy ILIFE V8s
- Some purchasers describe the vacuum to be poorly relibale over time.
- A few buyers disliike that the dust bin cannot be cleaned.
- The vacuum is not meant to be used on carpet.
- The machine is mentioned to make a decent amount of noise.
- A couple reviews mention that the vacuum came out of the box broken.
The ILIFE V8s has decent reviews from buyers. Most like the large dustbin along with the useful mopping function. Other buyers mention that the machine rarely gets stuck on furniture thanks to its great navigational ability, and cleans rooms very well. The vacuum’s performance on hardwood and tile floors is also widely praised. Sadly, some buyers dislike the louder noise output of the machine along with its generally poor reliability over time. Several purchasers also dislike that the vacuum is not meant to be used on carpet, and how the vacuum can come out of the box with broken parts. Thankfully, at an affordable price, the V8s remains a solid purchase.
Our Take On ILIFE V8s
Read more about ILIFE V8s at the official website