iRobot Roomba 650
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.11 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||60 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||180 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of iRobot Roomba 650:
5 reasons to buy iRobot Roomba 650
- Despite this being an entrylevel robot vacuum, it seems to be very efficient, and most buyers are satisfied with its performance on most floor types.
- The vacuum is said to handle obstacles quite well, especially when compared with other similar priced models.
- The Roomba 650 has great battery time, and will easily run for up approximately an hour, which most users are very satisfied with.
- While it doesn’t come with any sort of remote or connectivity features, it is quite easy to control using the few buttons on the top panel.
- Most buyers find it easy to maintain and keep clean, as most parts easily lock on and off.
5 reasons not to buy iRobot Roomba 650
- This cheap robot vacuum doesn’t come with either a remote or app connectivity, so you can’t control it from a distance.
- According to several buyers, the black bumpers create dark marks on white baseboards, so you’d either look for another model or fix it by adding a soft velcro strip or similar around the edges of it.
- Some users had issues with the robot getting stuck under furniture, inbetween legs of chairs and tables, and other places, causing it to be unable to dock itself before running out of battery.
- A few users had issues with long hairs getting well stuck on the rotating brushes.
- The noise level of this robot is quite high, and it might be bothersome if it runs in the background when you and/or your family is home.
The iRobot Roomba 650 is a great entrylevel robot vacuum for those seeking an easy-to-use helper without any of the fuzz. It doesn’t come with a remote or any kind of connectivity features, meaning it is only possible to control it on its top panel. It works well on most floor types, and easily picks up most dust and debris on its way, however, it is said to be quite noisy in the process. It is very easy to maintain and keep clean, but you should be aware of the bumpers leaving marks along your baseboards, and perhaps equip it with a velcro strip to protect your baseboards. It goes in random directions and doesn’t map the rooms in a certain pattern, but according to most users it gets the job done anyway. All in all a great robot vacuum for those who wants a simple yet sturdy model made by one of the top robot manufacturers out there.
Our Take On iRobot Roomba 650
Read more about iRobot Roomba 650 at the official website