iRobot Roomba 652
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.11 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||60 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||180 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of iRobot Roomba 652:
5 reasons to buy iRobot Roomba 652
- This is an entrylevel robot vacuum, yet most users are very satisfied with its cleaning capabilities.
- The overall build quality is said to be sturdy and robust, and most users believe it will last for quite some time.
- Buyers praise the battery, as it gives plenty of run time for the robot to reach every corner of even a large area in just one cycle.
- It doesn’t feature a remote or other kind of connectivity, yet the controlpanel on top is very simple to understand and use.
- Due to its simple design, it is quite easy to maintain and keep clean.
5 reasons not to buy iRobot Roomba 652
- While the robot has no remote or app connectivity, it can only be controlled by manually pressing the buttons on top of it.
- Some buyers saw dark marks along light colored baseboards, so you might want to invest in some protecting strips for the bumpers of the vacuum.
- This robot doesn’t do well with obstacles, and it might get stuck under tables, sofas or chairs, being unable to dock itself.
- Some users mentioned that long hairs often get stuck on the rotating brushes, and they are quite hard to remove afterwards.
- While this is not among the noisiest robot vacuums out there, it is definitely not one of the most quiet models either.
The iRobot Roomba 652 is similar to the Roomba 650, and for that reason it might be a good idea to check the current price on both models before choosing one over the other. It is a great entrylevel pick, that goes well on most floor types, however it doesn’t always maneuver well around obstacles, causing it to some times get helplessly stuck and unable to return to its docking station by itself. It doesn’t have a remote or ability to connect through a smartphone or tablet, meaning it can only be controlled from the panel on top of the robot. Despite these few flaws, it is still a great buy for those in need of a simple and user friendly robot vacuum with a robust design.
Our Take On iRobot Roomba 652
Read more about iRobot Roomba 652 at the official website