iRobot Roomba 675
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.2 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||60 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||120 min|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of iRobot Roomba 675:
5 reasons to buy iRobot Roomba 675
- Several reviews praise the machine’s fantastic performance on tile and hardwood.
- Most buyers like the vacuum’s long running time and large battery life.
- The vacuum is frequently praised for being very dependable and reliable.
- A lot of purchasers say scheduling cleaning times is simple.
- The machine is said to clean pet hair quite well.
5 reasons not to buy iRobot Roomba 675
- The vacuum is remarked to be fairly loud and annoying.
- Some buyers dislike the lack of a remote control.
- A few purchasers criticize the vacuum for occasionally leaving debris on the edge of large rug and carpet areas.
- The machine is reported to sometimes miss spots.
- Several buyers say that it frequently bumps into furniture.
The iRobot Roomba 675 is well-liked by most buyers. Many praise the vacuum’s long running time and large battery life. Most buyers also praise the vacuum for being dependable and reliable, and being easy to clean and maintain. Another often mentioned positive is the great job the vacuum does cleaning pet hair. Unfortunately, some buyers criticize it for sometimes missing spots and frequently bumping into furniture. Other purchasers dislike the lack of a remote control, and the vacuum is described to be pretty loud and annoying. However, even with some negatives, the vacuum’s far larger number of good reviews makes it a great purchase.
Our Take On iRobot Roomba 675
Read more about iRobot Roomba 675 at the official website