iRobot Roomba 690
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.08 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||90 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||120 min|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of iRobot Roomba 690:
5 reasons to buy
- A lot of reviews highlight the vacuum’s performance with pet hair, even large amounts of it.
- Most buyers find it very easy to use.
- The vacuum is often praised for working well on all floor types, whether carpet or hard floor.
- Many purchasers find the machine to be quite reliable, with few easily-breakable parts.
- The vacuum is remarked to run for a long time.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some reviews mention navigational problems.
- The vacuum is mentioned to annoyingly “eat” extension cords.
- Several buyers criticize the owner’s manual for being useless and containing little information.
- A few reviews remark that it works poorly on dark-colored floors.
- The machine is remarked to get itself easily stuck on furniture.
The iRobot Roomba 690 receives strong reviews from buyers. Most reviews really like the easy-to-use nature of the machine along with its great reliability. Many buyers also compliment the vacuum for having great performance on carpet and hard floors, and easily cleaning large amounts of pet hair. The Roomba 690 is additionally mentioned to run for quite a long time. Sadly, a few purchasers mention that the owner manual is bad and contains little information. Other criticisms focus on the vacuum annoyingly “eating” extension cords, sometimes getting stuck on furniture, and working poorly on darker-colored floors. Thankfully, with so many great reviews, the machine is a great purchase.