iRobot Roomba 890
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.2 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||60 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||120 min|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of iRobot Roomba 890:
5 reasons to buy iRobot Roomba 890
- Most buyers love how well the vacuum cleans, especially on carpet.
- The vacuum is well-liked for easily fitting underneath furniture.
- Many purchasers enjoy the vacuum’s great performance and suction on tile and hardwood.
- The vacuum’s dust bin is highlighted as being easy to empty and clean.
- A number of reviews compliment the machine’s intuitive smartphone app.
5 reasons not to buy iRobot Roomba 890
- A few purchasers remark the the vacuum does not clean the entire area, but only a random portion.
- Some buyers say their vacuum inconsistently charges.
- The vacuum’s louder noise level is occasionally criticized.
- The machine’s connection with the Wi-Fi is mentioned to be mediocre.
- Several reviews report reliability problems.
The iRobot Roomba 890 is has mostly positive reviews. Most buyers like how well the vacuum fits underneath furniture, and the dust bin is highlighted for being easy to clean. Many purchasers additionally compliment the useful app, and the vacuum’s cleaning performance is widely praised, especially on carpet. Unfortunately, some buyers dislike the machine’s inconsistent charging and mediocre connection to the Wi-Fi. Several reviews also report minor reliability issues and a louder noise level. Overall, the vacuum is a solid purchase for those looking for a useful machine with little needed maintenance.
Our Take On iRobot Roomba 890
Read more about iRobot Roomba 890 at the official website