iRobot Roomba 960
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.16 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||75 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||120 min|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of iRobot Roomba 960:
5 reasons to buy iRobot Roomba 960
- A number of purchasers love the vacuum’s strong suction power.
- Most buyers highlight how convient and easy it is to use.
- The vacuum is frequently remarked to have a long running time.
- Many reviews say it does a great job cleaning pet hair, even if one has multiple pets.
- A lot of buyers describe the smartphone app as being very useful, and rarely dropping the connection with the vacuum.
5 reasons not to buy iRobot Roomba 960
- Several buyers mention charging difficulties.
- The vacuum is criticized for occasionally getting stuck or trapped.
- A few purchasers dislike the loud noise level.
- The dust/debris bin is criticized for being small and having to be emptied frequently.
- Some buyers say certain parts seem easily breakable.
The iRobot Roomba 960 has great reviews. Many buyers like the vacuum’s long running time and very strong suction, and its performance with pet hair is frequently highlighted. Most purchasers additionally praise the useful, reliable smartphone app, which makes the vacuum convinient to use. Although some reviews dislike the vacuum for charging difficulties, having a small dust bin, and getting stuck or trapped, the criticisms are far outweighted by the positive reviews. For those looking for an easy-to-use and very efficient machine, this is the perfect buy.
Our Take On iRobot Roomba 960
Read more about iRobot Roomba 960 at the official website