iRobot Roomba 980
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.16 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||120 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||120 min|
|Connectivity||App / Remote Control|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of iRobot Roomba 980:
5 reasons to buy iRobot Roomba 980
- Many reviews highlight how well it cleans underneath furniture.
- The vacuum is praised for having a large battery and long running time.
- Most buyers find the vacuum very easy to use.
- The vacuum is complimented for being simple to set up.
- A number of purchasers like the vacuum’s performance on both carpet and hard floors.
5 reasons not to buy iRobot Roomba 980
- A few reviews mention a small dust/debris bin.
- Several buyers dislike the louder noise level.
- The vacuum is occasionally remarked to take an annoyingly long time to charge.
- Some purchasers say it clog easily.
- A couple buyers say it can miss spots.
The iRobot Roomba 980 has extremely good feedback from buyers. Most purchasers like how well the vacuum cleans both carpet and hard floors, and compliment it for easily getting underneath furniture. Other frequently highlighted features include a long battery life and running time, its easy-to-use nature, and an easy setup process. Unfortunately, some buyers dislike the smaller dust/debris bin, the louder noise level, and the occasional clog. Several reviews also criticize the machine for taking a long time to charge. Thankfully, most negatives are minor, and the Roomba 980 remains a very solid purchase for anyone.
Our Take On iRobot Roomba 980
Read more about iRobot Roomba 980 at the official website