iRobot Roomba e5
Currently no resellers available.
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.13 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||90 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||180 min|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of iRobot Roomba e5:
5 reasons to buy
- Most users like the simplicity of this robot vacuum, as it makes it affordable yet functional.
- The robot features the iAdapt 2.0 navigation system, which makes it able to go in certain patterns, instead of random directions. This allows for a more efficient cleaning process, and most users prefer this over previous systems.
- Users think it is easy to handle on a daily basis, and the dust bin is easy to empty as well.
- The vacuum is able to pause midway if battery runs empty, recharge, end then continue from where it left.
- Several users praise it for its abilities to pick up pet hair on various surface types.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users had issues with the robot wedging itself under furniture, causing it to get stuck.
- A few users found the dust bin a bit small, which means they had to empty it often.
- The vacuum is said to be a bit noisy, which might cause nuisance if activated while you’re at home.
- According to some users, it tends to miss spots around the house, especially in narrow areas around corners, where it struggles to reach all the way due to its round shape.
- While most users agree that the dust bin is easy to empty, some users found it hard to clean the rotating brushes, and other mechanics underneath the robot.
The iRobot Roomba e5 is loved by many users, and quite a popular addition to the existing range of Roombas. It is said to work very well on various surfaces, and since it’s a simple model, it is also quite affordable. Buyers seem to like that, and they generally praise it for being quick and efficient. It features the iAdapt 2.0 navigation system, which makes it go in specific patterns around the house, instead of just randomly crisscrossing each room until it seems done. While the majority of users love it, it has a few caveats as well. One thing users consistently complain about, is the robots tendency to get stuck underneath furniture. Some users found the dust bin a bit small too, and it is also said to be a bit noisy when activated. It misses a few spots around the house as well, especially around narrow areas and corners. The few negative reviews aside, this is still an overall great robot vacuum, which is offered at a very affordable price too.