iRobot Roomba i7
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.13 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||75 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||120 min|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of iRobot Roomba i7:
5 reasons to buy
- The Roomba i7 is loved by several buyers for its ability to clean very efficiently without missing anything.
- According to most users, it is also very easy to handle on a daily basis, making it a great choice for demanding users..
- Due to its design, it is said to be very efficient for both carpets and hard floors.
- Users think the run time is more than enough for most needs, and if it runs out of battery midway, it is still able to continue from where it left.
- Most users agree that it navigates easily around/underneath furniture.
5 reasons not to buy
- Although most users agree that it picks up everything, a few users notice it misses spots around the house. One theory is that it is due to its round shape, and the rotating brush being unable to reach all the way into corners and narrow spaces.
- Some users complain that it only comes with one virtual wall, which is usually not enough if you want to limit its movement properly.
- A few users think it has a long recharging time.
- Some users discovered that it has a tendency to get helplessly stuck on cables lying around the floor.
- A couple of users found it a bit noisy as well, which means it is best suitable to run when nobody is home.
The iRobot Roomba i7 is an advanced robotic vacuum, which can be upgraded with a Clean Base, which enables it to empty itself up to 30 times without you having to do anything. It is said to work very well on most surface types, however some users thought it was a bit inefficient in corners and around tight spaces, due to its round shape and rotating brush being a bit too short to reach all the way in. The run time is said to be more than enough for most needs, which is fortunate because according to some users it takes a long time to recharge completely. The robot is definitely meant as a flagship from iRobot, and according to most users it generally lives up to its expecations. It isn’t among the most affordable models though, but in return you get one of the most versatile and efficient robot vacuums available on the market.