Kenmore 10135 Pet-Friendly Progressive
|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Kenmore 10135 Pet-Friendly Progressive:
5 reasons to buy Kenmore 10135 Pet-Friendly Progressive
- Many purchasers praise the vacuum’s job cleaning pet hair.
- The vacuum’s suction is remarked to be extremely strong.
- Most buyers like the nozzle for being easy to release and clean with.
- The vacuum’s versatility is frequently highlighted.
- Most buyers liike the large number of attachments, and say they work very well.
5 reasons not to buy Kenmore 10135 Pet-Friendly Progressive
- Some buyers criticize the extension wand for breaking easily.
- The vacuum is said to often clog.
- Several purchasers dislike the machine for losing suction over time.
- The vacuum’s cheap build quality is remarked to cause breakages.
- A few buyers mention that it is hard to empty.
The Kenmore 10135 Pet-Friendly Progressive is generally liked by buyers. A number of buyers praise the vacuum’s performance with pet hair, along with saying its suction is strong. Most purchasers also like the number fo attachments that come with the vacuum, and also say the attachments work well. Furthermore, the vacuum’s versatilty is complimented for making cleaning faster. Unfortunately, some buyers dislike the machine for occasionally clogging, and the extension wand for breaking easily. Several reviews additionally negatively mention the vacuum’s cheaper build quality, which can lead having less powerful suction over time. Overall, even with the criticisms, the vacuum is a great choice for those needing an affordable but powerful machine.
Our Take On Kenmore 10135 Pet-Friendly Progressive
Read more about Kenmore 10135 Pet-Friendly Progressive at the official website