|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||11 amps|
|Cord Length||16 ft|
|Product Height||11.4 in|
|Product Length||28.8 in|
|Product Width||12.2 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Kenmore 10701:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers agree that this vacuum has a really powerful suction.
- This vacuum is lightweight and easy to handle, and most users like it for this.
- The included attachments work really well at different jobs, ensuring the versatility of this vacuum.
- The included powerhead is easy to use, and swivels from left to right, so it gets into tight spots as well.
- Users agree that the dirt sensor indicator is a neat feature.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users think the noiselevel is very high, and is has an annoying whining sound.
- The cord retractor is too weak to rewind the powercord by itself, and usually needs help. Several buyers are annoyed with this, as it causes inconvenience.
- Some buyers thought the vacuum is overdesigned, and easily rolls over if dragged too fast across the floor.
- The vacuum is bulky, which causes troubles for buyers who want to store it in a tight space. It needs a large storage compartment to be stored properly.
- Some buyers are unsatisfied with the vacuum not being able to stand in an upright position by itself, as it becomes cumbersome to carry around and store.
While Kenmore 10701 vacuum is indeed among the cheaper models, several buyers aren’t pleased. The low price doesn’t do it on its own, since the vacuum has a few flaws to its design. To be fair, it seems like most users love the powerful suction, its light weight, and its versatility, but unfortunately a lot of users found that the vacuum seems overdesigned with too many elements ruining the user experience. Some buyers mention the cord retractor being too weak, and the design of the canister causes it to roll over if dragged too quickly across the floor. It is also quite bulky, making it difficult to store in a small space. Despite some of its flaws, it might be a great buy if you’re looking for a well built vacuum. It might be a reasonable choice for hard floors, but it is recommended to check out other models before finally deciding on this.