Kenmore 22614 Pet Friendly
|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||24 ft|
|Product Height||16.94 in|
|Product Length||24.5 in|
|Product Width||15.48 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Kenmore 22614 Pet Friendly:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers think this vacuum offers great value at a relatively low cost.
- The vacuum is also quiet when in use, which most users like.
- Some buyers use this vacuum for homes with pets, and they are satisfied with its ability to pick up pet hair.
- Most buyers agree that the suction is powerful.
- The included pet attachment makes it easy to pick up hair from all types of surfaces.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers thought the lid of the dust bin comes off too easily, meaning it could come off by accident before reaching the garbage can.
- The dust bin fills up rather quickly as well, and therefore needs to be emptied often if you use it to clean a large home.
- Some users think the vacuum is poorly designed, making it more difficult to use on a daily basis.
- Some buyers had issues with the powercord rewinding itself while using the vacuum.
- The vacuum can be quite bulky and difficult to maneuver, especially in narrow spaces.
The Kenmore 22614 Pet Friendly receives great overall reviews, and it comes with a special attachment for picking up pet hair. Most users agree that it is worth its cost, and that its low noiselevel makes it convenient to use. It picks up most kinds of dust, dirt and pet hair efficiently, and the suction is praised for its high power. However, some buyers thought the lid of the dust bin came off too easily, which might cause inconvenience when emptying it. It is also a relatively small dust bin, meaning it will fill up quickly. A few users are unhappy with the design as well, and according to some uses the retractable cord starts rewinding itself from time to time, during use. All in all, we believe the Kenmore 22614 Pet Friendly is a great purchase for thise with a combination of carpets and hard floors, and for homes with pets. It might actually be one of the best choices out there, especially in this pricerange.