Kenmore 31140 Pet Friendly
|Bag Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Kenmore 31140 Pet Friendly:
5 reasons to buy Kenmore 31140 Pet Friendly
- Most buyers really like the strong suction.
- Many buyers praise the sturdy hose.
- Most buyers compliment the high-quality construction of the machine.
- Many buyers say it does a great job cleaning pet hair.
- Many buyers are content with its noise level.
5 reasons not to buy Kenmore 31140 Pet Friendly
- Some buyers find the vacuum heavy and hard to push.
- Several buyers dislike the hose’s length, finding it too short.
- Some buyers say the vacuum was hard to assemble.
- Several buyers say the beater bar is poor quality.
- Some buyers say their product arrived broken or not working.
The Kenmore 31140 Pet Friendly receives mostly positive reviews from customers. Buyers really like its strong suction, general quietness, and high-quality construction. Buyers also tend to find that it cleans pet hair extremely well. The hose, however, is a mixed bag; buyers find it sturdy, but also say it is too short. Other negatives of the machine include its weight and the testimonies of a decent number of buyers who said it arrived broken or not working. Overall though, the vacuum comes at a good price point, and for its sturdiness and power is worth the buy.
Our Take On Kenmore 31140 Pet Friendly
Read more about Kenmore 31140 Pet Friendly at the official website