Kenmore 31220 Pet-Friendly CrossOver Max
|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||11 amps|
|Cord Length||30 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Kenmore 31220 Pet-Friendly CrossOver Max:
5 reasons to buy Kenmore 31220 Pet-Friendly CrossOver Max
- Many purchasers compliment the vacuum’s performance with pet hair.
- The vacuum’s maneuverabilty is often complimented.
- Most purchasers say machine has strong suction while still working well on high-pile carpet.
- The vacuuum’s weight is mentioned to be decently light.
- Many reviews remark that the canister is easy to empty.
5 reasons not to buy Kenmore 31220 Pet-Friendly CrossOver Max
- Several purchasers say the canister has a small capacity.
- Most buyers dislike the hose for being too short.
- Some buyers remark that the vacuum “can smoke” and occasionally overheat.
- The vacuum’s belt is said by some to be easy to break.
- Several reviews criticize the cheaper build quality.
The Kenmore 31220 Pet-Friendly CrossOver Max has generally good feedback from buyers. A lot of purchasers praise the vacuum’s performance with pet hair and its strong suction. Many reviews also compliment the machine’s light weight and great maneuverability; furthermore, a number of buyers describe the canister as being easy-to-empty. Unfortunately, several purchasers dislike the canister for having a small capacity, and the vacuum for sometimes overheating and even possibly smoking. A few buyers also dislike the belt for being easy to break, and the build quality as being pretty cheap. However, even with the negatives, the vacuum’s great price makes it a great purchase.
Our Take On Kenmore 31220 Pet-Friendly CrossOver Max
Read more about Kenmore 31220 Pet-Friendly CrossOver Max at the official website