Kenmore 81214 200 Series
|Bag Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||24 ft|
|Product Height||13.6 in|
|Product Length||25.9 in|
|Product Width||16.2 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Kenmore 81214 200 Series:
5 reasons to buy
- Being the cheapest of the bunch, this vacuum offers great value for money.
- Most buyers think this vacuum has great suction.
- Many buyers find this vacuum easy to use, due to its light weight and design.
- Many buyers think this vacuum is easy to store, due to the compact design.
- Many buyers are happy with the attachments included.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers think the noise level is quite high.
- Many buyers are annoyed with the on/off switch only being present on the canister, making it a hassle to use it on e.g. stairs.
- Some buyers had issues with the cord rewinding itself from time to time.
- Some buyers find it impractical to have the attachments stored on the wand, as they might get in the way while vacuuming.
- Some buyers think the overall build quality is low.
The Kenmore 81214 200 Series is the cheapest vacuum in its range. It offers great value for money, although an amount of buyers seems to be disappointed with the overall decline of build quality, compared with older models. It gets the job done though, and lots of buyers seem happy with the powerful suction and usability.