Kenmore 81414 400 Series
|Bag Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||26 ft|
|Product Height||13.6 in|
|Product Length||25.9 in|
|Product Width||16.2 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Kenmore 81414 400 Series:
5 reasons to buy Kenmore 81414 400 Series
- Most buyers think the suction is powerful.
- Most buyers recommend this vacuum for homes, that mainly have hard floors and a few rugs.
- Many buyers find this vacuum compact and easily fits in a closet.
- Many buyers like this vacuum because it is lightweight and easy to carry around.
- Many buyers think this vacuum is very easy to use.
5 reasons not to buy Kenmore 81414 400 Series
- Some buyers dislike the new design, and think the old one was better.
- Some buyers are unhappy with the floor piece, as it tends to scrape the floor instead of easily gliding over it.
- Some buyers find the overall build quality a bit disappointing.
- Some buyers are unhappy with the external storage for attachments, as it is inconveniently located on the wand.
- A few buyers mention the lack of soft bumpers around the canister, which means it might cause damage to furniture if bumped into.
The Kenmore 81414 400 Series is the mid-class model of the range, and offers good value for money. Most buyers find the suction powerful, and the vacuum is efficient and easy to use. However, the build quality might disappoint those who have been using the older models, as many buyers state the overall quality has declined in recent years. This vacuum is still a great buy though, as it is nowhere near being the most expensive models on the market.
Our Take On Kenmore 81414 400 Series
Read more about Kenmore 81414 400 Series at the official website