Kenmore 81614 600 Series
|Bag Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||28 ft|
|Product Height||13.8 in|
|Product Length||27.9 in|
|Product Width||16.2 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Kenmore 81614 600 Series:
5 reasons to buy
- Most users think this vacuum performs great on different surfaces.
- Many buyers think this vacuum is well built, and will probably last a long time.
- One great advantage is the internal storage of attachments, which means they are always nearby and ready to use.
- Many buyers found this vacuum to be efficient on picking up hairs from dogs and cats.
- Many buyers are happy with the attachments, as they are easy to use and work great on furniture and crevices.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers think this vacuum is too bulky.
- Some buyers have had issues with the powerhead not working, after using it for a certain amount of time.
- A few buyers had issues with smaller parts breaking or falling off.
- Due to the bulky design, this vacuum is also a bit clumsy, and will easily flip over, e.g. if pulled too fast around corners.
- The hose is not connected to a swivel, which makes it unable to turn without twisting and eventually blocking the suction.
The Kenmore 81614 600 Series is a great buy for those in need of a vacuum, which is well built with useful features like internal attachments storage and an efficient powerhead. It is not among the most expensive models, and in some areas it shows, as it stands out with a bulky design and some smaller parts breaking or falling off. All in all, this vacuum still offers decent value for the money.