Currently no resellers available.
|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||27 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Kenmore CJUBL1:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers find the vacuum to be pretty reliable.
- The vacuum’s light weight is often complimented.
- Many purchasers highlight the vacuum’s great price.
- The machine is mentioned to be easy to handle and use.
- The vacuum is said to be easy and simple to assemble.
5 reasons not to buy
- The vacuum’s suction is occasionally described to be mediocre.
- Several buyers dislike the vacuum for breaking easily.
- Some reviews criticize the relaibilty for being poor.
- The vacuum is mentioned by some to overheat.
- A decent number of buyers say the on/off switch can break.
The Kenmore CJUBL1 has mostly decent reviews. A lot of buyers really like the vacuum’s affordable price, and many like the vacuum’s light weight. The machine is also complimented by a many for being easy to handle and use, along with being simple to assemble. Some buyers do criticize it for easily overheating, and other reviews describe the suction to be mediocre. Several purchasers also single out the on/off switch for breaking. Nevertheless, despite the negatives, most like the vacuum, and recommend it to others.