Currently no resellers available.
|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Kenmore CJUBL2:
5 reasons to buy
- The vacuum is praised for cleaing very well, especially on carpet.
- Many buyers appreciate the machine’s light weight and easy handling.
- Most reviews compliment the vacuum’s low noise output.
- The vacuum’s price is often said to be “a steal.”
- A number of buyers say the vacuum is easy to empty and clean.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers dislike the vacuum for sometimes overheating.
- The machine is criticized for having a mediocre build quality.
- Several reviews say the belt can often break.
- A few buyers remark that replacement parts are pretty expensive.
- Some buyers mention that over a long time of use, the motor can possibly short out.
The Kenmore CJUBL2 is well-liked by purchasers. Most buyers praise the vacuum for cleaning very well, espeically on carpet, and for having a low noise output. A number of reviews also compliment the vacuum’s light weight and easy handling. A lot of buyers also compliment the vacuum’s price for being “a steal.” A lot of buyers criticize the build quality for being mediocre, and replacement parts for being expensive. A few purchasers also dislike the machine for having poor reliability, and the motor for sometimes shorting out after a long time of use. Thankfully, for such a low price, the vacuum is a great purchase.