Kenmore Elite 21814 Pet Friendly CrossOver
|Bag Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||26 ft|
|Product Height||14 in|
|Product Length||27.8 in|
|Product Width||17.9 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Kenmore Elite 21814 Pet Friendly CrossOver:
5 reasons to buy Kenmore Elite 21814 Pet Friendly CrossOver
- Most buyers think the on/off switch is conveniently located on the handle, making it easy to turn the vacuum on and off.
- Most buyers think this vacuum has very powerful suction.
- Many buyers agree that this vacuum is especially suitable for hard floors.
- Most buyers like the internal storage for attachments.
- Many buyers like the rubber wheels, because it makes the vacuum quiet when pulling it across the floor.
5 reasons not to buy Kenmore Elite 21814 Pet Friendly CrossOver
- The dust bag might be too small for homes with lots of pets, as it reaches capacity quickly.
- Some buyers have problems with this vacuums maneuvrability, as it tends to get stuck due to its size and design.
- Some buyers miss an extra handle on top of the vacuum, which would make it easier to carry it around.
- Some buyers think the suction is too powerful, especially for thick carpets, as the powerhead gets itself stuck even on low power.
- Some buyers think this vacuum is noisy.
This vacuum, being part of the Kenmore Elite-series, is among the most expensive models in their range of bagged canister vacuums. It does not disappoint most buyers, though it has a few designflaws making it less useful for some. Its capacity might also be too small for some homes, and it is not easily maneuvrable in narrow passages. It is a great vacuum for hard floors though, as the suction is very powerful, making it one of the more efficient models in the market.
Our Take On Kenmore Elite 21814 Pet Friendly CrossOver
Read more about Kenmore Elite 21814 Pet Friendly CrossOver at the official website