Kenmore Elite 21814 Pet Friendly CrossOver
|Bag Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||26 ft|
|Product Height||14 in|
|Product Length||27.8 in|
|Product Width||17.9 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Kenmore Elite 21814 Pet Friendly CrossOver:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers think the on/off switch is conveniently located on the handle, making it easy to turn the vacuum on and off.
- Most buyers think this vacuum has very powerful suction.
- Many buyers agree that this vacuum is especially suitable for hard floors.
- Most buyers like the internal storage for attachments.
- Many buyers like the rubber wheels, because it makes the vacuum quiet when pulling it across the floor.
5 reasons not to buy
- The dust bag might be too small for homes with lots of pets, as it reaches capacity quickly.
- Some buyers have problems with this vacuums maneuvrability, as it tends to get stuck due to its size and design.
- Some buyers miss an extra handle on top of the vacuum, which would make it easier to carry it around.
- Some buyers think the suction is too powerful, especially for thick carpets, as the powerhead gets itself stuck even on low power.
- Some buyers think this vacuum is noisy.
This vacuum, being part of the Kenmore Elite-series, is among the most expensive models in their range of bagged canister vacuums. It does not disappoint most buyers, though it has a few designflaws making it less useful for some. Its capacity might also be too small for some homes, and it is not easily maneuvrable in narrow passages. It is a great vacuum for hard floors though, as the suction is very powerful, making it one of the more efficient models in the market.