Kenmore Elite 31150 Pet-Friendly
|Bag Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||35 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Kenmore Elite 31150 Pet-Friendly:
5 reasons to buy Kenmore Elite 31150 Pet-Friendly
- Many buyers find the suction to be extremely powerful.
- Most buyers find the vacuum to be of a good build quality.
- Many buyers like the sturdy hose.
- Most buyers like the vacuum’s noise level, and say it is quiet.
- Most buyers like its performance on a wide variety of floors.
5 reasons not to buy Kenmore Elite 31150 Pet-Friendly
- Some buyers do not like the length of the hose, and find it too short.
- Several buyers thought the vacuum was tricky to assemble.
- Some buyers say the vacuum often gets clogged.
- Some buyers do not like a certain design flaw, which blows air to the sides, preventing quality cleaning.
- Several buyers say the short hose makes it easy to tip over the vacuum.
The Kenmore Elite 31150 Pet-Friendly gets generally positive reviews from customers. Most buyers find the suction to be extremely powerful, and say the build quality is great. Buyers also say the suction power and cleaning ability usually is good on many different floor types. The vacuum does have some negatives: the main dislikes buyers have are with the short hose and a certain design flaw, in which the vacuum blows air to the sides, clearing the very area one is going to try and clean later. However, the pros definitely outweight the cons on this one, so it is still a solid purchase, especially with its affordable price.
Our Take On Kenmore Elite 31150 Pet-Friendly
Read more about Kenmore Elite 31150 Pet-Friendly at the official website