Kenmore Elite 31230 Pet-Friendly CrossOver Ultra
|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||11 amps|
|Cord Length||35 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Kenmore Elite 31230 Pet-Friendly CrossOver Ultra:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers highlight the vacuum’s performance on all floor types.
- The vacuum’s assembly is said to easy and simple.
- Many purchasers compliment the vacuum’s hose length and flexibity.
- The vacuum is often said to be easy to use.
- A lot of reviews appreciate the large number of high-quality attachments.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers dislike the vacuum’s maneuverability on high-pile carpet.
- The vacuum is said to be quite loud.
- Several purchasers mention that the vacuum is too small.
- A few buyers crtiticize the vacuum’s reliability over time.
- The vacuum’s agitator is mentioned by some buyers to break.
The Kenmore Elite 31230 Pet-Friendly CrossOver Ultra has mostly decent reviews from purchasers. Most buyers compliment the vacuum’s hose length and flexibility, and say the vacuum is easy to use. A lot of reviews additionally highlight the vacuum’s easy assembly, great performance on almost all floor types, and large number of high-quality attachments. However, some purchasers dislike the vacuum’s maneuverability on carpet, and mention that the vacuum is quite loud. Several buyers also say that the vacuum’s reliability over time is poor. However, overall the vacuum is a solid purchase, especially for its great price.