Kenmore Elite 81714 Pet Friendly
|Bag Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||26 ft|
|Product Height||14 in|
|Product Length||27.8 in|
|Product Width||17.9 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Kenmore Elite 81714 Pet Friendly:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers think this vacuum works great in homes with pets.
- Many buyers like this vacuum for its ease of use.
- Many buyers think this vacuum cleaner has great suction.
- Many buyers think the build quality is great.
- Many buyers are happy with the internal storage space for attachments.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers think this vacuum is too expensive.
- Though being equipped with an Ultra Plush-feature, some buyers think the drag on thick carpets is too hard.
- A few buyers mention the powerhead being a bit bulky, which makes it difficult to get under the furniture.
- Some buyers think this vacuum lacks maneuvrability in smaller areas.
- Some buyers have had trouble finding spare parts for this vacuum.
The Kenmore Elite 81714 Pet Friendly is an expensive vacuum, but it does however come with a few great features. The internal storage area for attachments is great, and most buyers agree that the suction combined with the powerhead makes it efficient on hard floors. Thick carpets might be a bit of a struggle with this vacuum though, as it tends to get stuck due to the powerful suction. And as many users mention, it doesn’t help to turn down the suction: The powerhead clinges itself to thick carpets anyway.