LG Hom-Bot CR3365RD
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.16 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||100 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||180 min|
|Connectivity||App / Remote Control|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of LG Hom-Bot CR3365RD:
5 reasons to buy LG Hom-Bot CR3365RD
- Most purchasers praise the machine’s strong suction and great cleaning performance.
- Buyers like how it notifies the owner if it is stuck.
- The vacuum’s battery life is mentioned to be fairly long.
- Many reviews compliment the product on its quiet noise level.
- The dust compartment is highlighted for having a large capacity.
5 reasons not to buy LG Hom-Bot CR3365RD
- Several buyers criticize it for having reliability issues.
- Some reviews find it annoying how the machine can eat cables and cords.
- The vacuum has no Wi-Fi connection or smartphone app feature.
- A few purchasers find it to be overpriced.
- The product is remarked to be more cumbersome and heavy than comparable vacuums.
The LG Hom-Bot CR3365RD is extremely well-liked by buyers. Most purchasers highlight the long battery life and the quiet noise level. Additionally, many reviews praise the machine’s strong suction, great cleaning performance, and how the vacuum notifies the owner if it is stuck. Furthermore, the dust compartment is appreciated for having a large capacity. However, some buyers unfortunately criticize the machine for having reliability issues and having no smartphone app. Several reviews also remark that it is overpriced; yet, with an overwhelming amount of positive feedback, it is an extremely solid buy.
Our Take On LG Hom-Bot CR3365RD
Read more about LG Hom-Bot CR3365RD at the official website