LG Hom-Bot CR3465BB
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.16 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||100 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||180 min|
|Connectivity||App / Remote Control|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of LG Hom-Bot CR3465BB:
5 reasons to buy LG Hom-Bot CR3465BB
- A number of reviews remark that the machine performs well on all floor types.
- Many buyers highlight the smartphone app for being extremely useful.
- The vacuum’s scheduling feature is mentioned to work well.
- It is frequently described as being very quiet.
- Most purchasers praise the product’s navigational ability.
4 reasons not to buy LG Hom-Bot CR3465BB
- Some buyers find the dust mop to work poorly.
- A few purchasers remark that it finds certain floor transitions difficult to cross.
- Several reviews criticize it for eating cords.
- The vacuum is occasionally mentioned to not last a long time.
The LG Hom-Bot CR3465BB generally receives great reviews from purchasers. Most buyers like how quiet it is, the usefulness of the smartphone app, and the strong performance of the machine on all floor types. Many reviews also highlight the well-working scheduling feature and the product’s great navigational ability. Unfortunately, some buyers criticize it for having a poorly-working dust mop function, and occasionally eating cords. The machine is also said to have difficulty crossing certain floor transistions.
Our Take On LG Hom-Bot CR3465BB
Read more about LG Hom-Bot CR3465BB at the official website