LG Hom-Bot CR5765GD
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.16 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||100 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||180 min|
|Connectivity||App / Remote Control|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of LG Hom-Bot CR5765GD:
5 reasons to buy
- Many buyers like how the vacuum finds it own way out if stuck.
- The smartphone app is said to be intuitive to use.
- Most purchasers like how well the machine can fit underneath furniture.
- A number of reviews express that it is definitely worth the price.
- Its navigational ability is frequently highlighted.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some reviews criticize the product for having a short battery life.
- The vacuum is occasionally mentioned to have difficulty with floor transitions.
- A few buyers remark that it can eat cords.
- Several purchasers say the process to connect with the smartphone app is cumbersome and slow.
- The product lacks a mapping function.
The LG Hom-Bot CR5765GD has mostly decent reviews. Most buyers like the smartphone app, saying it is intuitive to use, along with the vacuum’s good navigational ability. Other often-mentioned positives include how well the machine fits underneath furniture and the useful feature where the vacuum can free itself when stuck. Unfortunately, there are some criticisms, mainly focused on a short battery life, difficulty with floor transitions, and the lack of a mapping function. Yet, all-in-all, buyers continuously expressed that the vacuum is worth the price.