Light ‘N’ Easy S3101
|Water Tank Capacity||7.4 oz|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
|Detachable Hand Unit||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Light ‘N’ Easy S3101:
5 reasons to buy
- This steam mop from Light ‘N’ Easy is liked by many buyers because of how efficient it is on multiple floor types.
- It is very easy to use, and the cleaning ads attach easily to the mop head as well.
- One of its major advantages is how lightweight it is, and weighing no more than 4 pounds it is definitely one of the lightest mops on the market.
- Assembly is done in a breeze because of the simple design, so you can get started quickly without breaking a sweat.
- While it is indeed an affordable mop, the build quality feels somewhat sturdy.
5 reasons not to buy
- With a 20-foot cord you won’t get the same reach as other steam mops, and that’s a disadvantage in large areas because you have to change power outlets more often.
- The mop head doesn’t swivel, so you have to make lots of movements in order to get under furniture and around legs, chairs, etc.
- There’s only one cleaning pad included with this mop, and that’s not enough if you want to clean your entire house in one go. So you’d have to buy more pads, and they are actually quite expensive.
- Spare parts don’t seem to be easily available, so if something breaks you might have to dispose of the entire mop.
- While most users like how well it cleans their floors, it isn’t necessarily suitable for larger messes such as dried-up foods, liquids, etc.
This steam mop is among the lightest models on the market, and as such it’s a great buy. It works well on most floor types, and for quick touch-ups it’s a brillant choice. However, the price asked for additional pads (there’s only one included in the package) is quite steep, so although the mop itself is very cheap, the added costs quickly runs up if you need to clean a larger house and want additional pads. It is a great buy for smaller homes though, and we would definitely recommend it for smaller tasks as well, such as stairs, bathrooms, etc.