Light ‘N’ Easy S7339
|Water Tank Capacity||-- oz|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
|Detachable Hand Unit||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Light ‘N’ Easy S7339:
5 reasons to buy
- Most of the weight is located on the floor, so you aren’t carrying the weight in your hand as you go.
- The handle bends so you can get underneath furniture easily, which is a great and unique feature for this steam mop.
- Many buyers agree that it works very well, and leaves the floors very clean after use.
- In contrast to most steam mops, this model actually stands on its own, and steam is only released as you move it around.
- The water tank is large and easy to refill, so there’s no issue getting the entire house cleaned before the tank runs empty.
5 reasons not to buy
- There’s only one cleaning pad included in the package, so you may have to wash it or buy additional ones if you want to have more than one pad available.
- Some users also mention that it starts leaving streaks quite fast, once the pads get dirty. So you might actually have to buy additional pads, if you want to clean your floors properly with this mop.
- Some buyers think the customer service from the manufacturer could be improved.
- A few complaints mention that it doesn’t emit as much steam as it claims to do, so it is not as efficient as it’s supposed to be.
- While most users agree that it’s lightweight, some users think it’s a bit cumbersome to move around and maneuver with.
The Light ‘N’ Easy S7339 steam mop has an interesting design, which for most users seem to work quite well. In contrary to other units, all heavy parts are placed in the mop head itself, so you aren’t actually carrying around the mop in one hand. You’ll simply steer it around with the swiveling handle, and it even stands on its own between use. What’s not so great though, is the fact that it comes with just one cleaning pad, and this is most likely not enough to get your entire house cleaned before the pad gets too dirty to work properly. Luckily there are additional cleaning pads available at a reasonable price, and because of the design it is suitable for older people and those with back problems as well. Despite its few caveats, this steam mop definitely seems like a feasible choice.