MEIBEI Pet Hair Removal Broom
|Bristles Material||Thermoplastic Rubber|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of MEIBEI Pet Hair Removal Broom:
5 reasons to buy
- The MEIBEI Pet Hair Removal Broom works well in small areas, where it’s sometimes necessary to get all the way into corners and crevices.
- Because of how long and soft the bristles are, you’ll have no issues getting into any areas with this broom.
- Most users recommend this push broom particularly for the kitchen or hobby room, because it’s highly capable of cleaning up small messes easily.
- The handle easily extends up to 50 inches, which is more than enough for most people.
- There’s a small hole on top of the handle, making it able to hang from a hook anywhere you want to store it.
4 reasons not to buy
- The bad thing about compact push brooms, is their ability to sweep larger areas. They aren’t efficient enough for this purpose, so it’s use is limited to smaller areas or spot cleaning.
- With the bristles being a bit longer (yet still flexible), they might fling dirt around if you sweep the floors too fast. This is an issue, if you want to sweep the dirt together and collect it in a dustpan.
- Because the handle consists of multiple parts, the amount of weak spots increase significantly.
- With a maximum length of 50 inches, the broom suits most people. But tall people may have to bend over in order to use it properly.
The MEIBEI Pet Hair Removal Broom is a neat little push broom suitable for small areas such as a kitchen, a hobby room, or similar. The fine long bristles gets into every corner and crevice, and you’ll easily clean up small messes and do spot cleaning around the house in no time. However, it quickly reach its limitations if used on a larger area, because first of all the head is only 13 inches wide, and the long bristles tend to fling dirt and debris across the floors if your movements are fast. But all in all, this broom is a great addition to your existing cleaning equipment, and as such it’s a brillant alternative to large heavy brooms.