Miele Blizzard CX1 Cat & Dog PowerLine SKCE0
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.53 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||21.8 ft|
|Product Height||12.2 in|
|Product Length||20.3 in|
|Product Width||-- in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Miele Blizzard CX1 Cat & Dog PowerLine SKCE0:
5 reasons to buy
- Most users are thrilled by how powerful this vacuum cleaner is.
- Users seem to love how efficient this vacuum is across all types of surfaces.
- It is especially efficient while picking up hair and dirt from carpets, which makes it a great choice for homes with carpets.
- Users are happy that some old Miele attachments fit on this vacuum as well, making it a great buy for those who already own Miele.
- The versatility of this vacuum is great, and most buyers agree with this.
4 reasons not to buy
- Some users found the powerhead for carpets a bit narrower than other models.
- A few buyers were a little disappointed with the quality of the included attachments.
- Some buyers mentioned that some parts of the vacuum are fragile, and might break from even small drops on a hard floor.
- While the vacuum has a neat design, it is also heavy to handle.
This is the most expensive model of the line. Miele Blizzard CX1 Cat & Dog PowerLine SKCE0 is one of the topmodels on the market of bagless canister vacuums, and most users are indeed dazzled by how efficient it is on most surfaces. It is said to be very powerful yet quiet, making it a great choice for demanding households with pets and a mix of carpets and hard floors. It is highly versatile, however, a few users felt disappointed with the general quality of the included attachments. According to some users, some of the detachable parts are fragile, which means they might break if dropped on a hard floor. It is also a bit heavy to handle, and therefore best used in a home with only one level. All in all, this is an absolute premium choice for large and demanding households, who need a powerfull bagless canister vacuum for everyday cleaning tasks.