Miele Blizzard CX1 Electro+ PowerLine SKCE0
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.53 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||21.8 ft|
|Product Height||12.2 in|
|Product Length||20.3 in|
|Product Width||-- in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Miele Blizzard CX1 Electro+ PowerLine SKCE0:
5 reasons to buy
- Users loved the attachments included for this version of Mieles bagless canister vacuum.
- The vacuum works especialy great on carpets, as it picks up everything from dust and dirt to long hairs and other things.
- Users are happy with the included filter, which they think works great for everyday use.
- Buyers also agree that this vacuum is less noisy, compared with other bagless models.
- Most users also praise the quality of the different attachments, making it easy to clean everything.
3 reasons not to buy
- Some users thought this vacuum was too bulky and difficult to handle.
- A few buyers thought this vacuum was just too expensive for what it is.
- According to some buyers, this vacuum is not suitable for use on stairs, as it is too heavy.
Being one of the most expensive bagless canister vacuums on the market, buyers expect a great deal of the Miele Blizzard CX1 Electro+ PowerLine SKCE0. While it haven’t received a significant amount of reviews yet, the pattern points in the direction of must users being very satisfied. The electric brushes really goes deep into your carpets and make sure it picks up everything, and the overall build quality is at a very high level. However, some users thought it is too bulky and heavy to handle in a convenient way, especially if used in a home with multiple levels. All in all, this is indeed a great vacuum cleaner, at a premium price, and despite the overall positive reviews, it might be worth considering cheaper options. However, it might be one of the best choices out there for those in need of a high-end vacuum for everyday use in a demanding home.