Miele Complete C3 Alize PowerLine SGJE0
|Bag Capacity||1.2 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||24 ft|
|Product Height||8.9 in|
|Product Length||19.5 in|
|Product Width||11.2 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Miele Complete C3 Alize PowerLine SGJE0:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers say even with its quietness, the vacuum has strong suction power.
- Many buyers like that it does not smell at all.
- Most buyers like its attachments, and find them extremely useful and well-consturcted.
- Most buyers found that it works very well on smooth surfaces.
- Many buyers mention its cool features, including an LED flashlight, ergonomic handle, and sensor that adjusts the vacuum to whatever surface it is being used on.
4 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers did not think it performs as well on carpet or on rugs.
- Several buyers said it is tricky to push acroos floors- only two wheels.
- One buyer mentions that it damaged their hardwood floor.
- Some buyers think that its quality is an issue for its high price.
The Miele Complete C3 Alize PowerLine SGJE0, although expensive, enjoys strong reviews. Buyers like its extra features that few other vacuums have, such as a flashlight and a floor sensor. Buyers also like its very strong suction power and its usefullness on smooth and hard surfaces. However, buyers think it does not do as good of a job on carpet.