Miele Complete C3 Kona PowerLine SGFE0
|Bag Capacity||1.2 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||24 ft|
|Product Height||8.9 in|
|Product Length||19.5 in|
|Product Width||11.2 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Miele Complete C3 Kona PowerLine SGFE0:
5 reasons to buy
- Buyers like the ability of the power nozzle to swivel.
- Most buyers like the speed controls for their usefullness.
- Many buyers appreciate its long power cord, making the vacuuming area larger.
- Most buyers like the vacuum’s strong suction.
- Most buyers like its ability to hold extra components and attachments.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers mention how several parts broke after a year or two.
- Some buyers think that it does a very poor job with dog hair.
- Several buyers did not think it is worth the cost to buy it.
- Buyers did not think it worked that much better than other vacuums to warrent costing far more.
- Some buyers say its bag quickly filld up.
The Miele Complete C3 Kona PowerLine SGFE0 generally enjoys good reviews, but has a notable number of negative comments. Notably, a decent number of buyers mention that several parts broke within a couple years. However, it does have a lot of positives, such as the useful speed controls and the vacuum’s long power cord. Overall, this vacuum is weighed down by more negative than most other vacuums, but has enoguh redeeming qualities to be worth the cost.