|Dust Bin Capacity||-- gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||120 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||300 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Mooka I3:
5 reasons to buy
- Most users agree that this robot vacuum is efficient for most types of hard floors.
- They also agree that it offers great value at a very low cost.
- It is quiet enough to not cause nuisance if used through the day, so you don’t have to program it to run when nobody’s home.
- In contrary to some other cheap robots, it doesn’t bump hard into furnitures and other obstacles, which is probably due to it running slower than other models.
- The vacuum picks up pet hair very well, and is a great addition to the conventional vacuum in a home with dogs or cats.
5 reasons not to buy
- While it works great on most types of hard floors, accordig to some users it doesn’t go well with carpeted floors. Especially not the medium to high pile carpets.
- A few buyers thought it was difficult to clean up, and hairs easily tangles around brushes and rollers.
- The vacuum doesn’t navigate well around obstacles, causing it to get stuck from time to time.
- While the slow movement makes the robot quieter than other models, it also means it is not as efficient, and needs more time to properly clean a room.
- According to some users, the rotating brushes some times flick the dirt and debris around, rather than picking it up and assisting the vacuum cleaning the floors.
The Mooka I3 is a simple and cheap robot vacuum, that features a simple layout with a remote to control its basic functions. According to most users it works great on hard floors, yet it might have trouble cleaning some types of carpets. It is very quiet as well, however, this is due to the robot running very slowly and therefore it takes longer time to clean a room. It doesn’t map the room and navigate in a preplanned pattern, it goes around randomly and some times doesn’t reach every corner of a room. However, despite its minor flaws, it is a great budget friendly purchase, and a useful addition to the conventional vacuum.