|Dust Cup Capacity||0.11 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||30 mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of MooSoo K17:
5 reasons to buy
- This stick vacuum is considered a great buy, due to its reasonable price:performance ratio.
- Despite its low price, the vacuum comes with a convenient charging base, which also holds the attachments included in the package.
- It’s possible to buy an extra battery, if you want to extend the run time. This is a great feature for those with a larger house.
- The vacuum has one power-switch: Press once for standard mode, twise for MAX mode, and thrice to turn it off.
- It is very lightweight, and most users think it’s easy to use around the house.
5 reasons not to buy
- While there’s two different rollers included, there’s just one motorized floor brush head included. This means you’ll have to change them whenever you want to vacuum on either hard floors or carpets.
- The battery needs to be inserted in the vacuum, in order to recharge. This is very impractical, if you buy a spare battery and want to recharge it while vacuuming at the same time.
- Some users miss a few extra attachments, as there’s only a 2-in-1 brush and crevice tool included besides the regular floor brush head.
- The dust bin isn’t nearly as elegant and mess-free to empty, as other more expensive models.
- According to some users, the motorized head seems a bit flimsy, and they’d prefer if it was a bit more robust.
The MooSoo K17 is another cheap stick vacuum, which offers a few nice features. It has a charging base which makes it easy to store the vacuum and its accessories, and you can even get a spare battery since the included battery is removable. You have to insert the battery into the vacuum in order to recharge it, which is a bit inconvenient, compared with having an external charging station. You can’t recharge one battery and use the vacuum at the same time. It has a on/off switch that doesn’t have to be pressed while going, as the vacuum stays on until you press the switch. This is a great feature, because you don’t have to press the switch while using the vacuum in awkward angles. One of the ways they made this vacuum cost less, is by including just one motorized floor head, with two rollers. That means you’ll have to change the rollers every time you go from carpets to hard floors, and vice versa, which might be bothersome on the long run. It doesn’t come with a lot of accessories either, but it does have all the basic necessities, though. All in all, this stick vacuum offers great value at a low price, and should definitely be considered if you’re looking for a reasonably priced cordless stick vacuum.