|Dust Cup Capacity||0.34 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||45 mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of MooSoo XL-618A:
5 reasons to buy
- The majority of users are very happy with this budget friendly stick vacuum.
- Most users were also very happy with its abilities on hard floors in general.
- The Li-Ion battery is removable, and offers a decent run time on a full charge.
- Despite the very low price, there’s a wall mount included for easy storage.
- Most users agree that this stick vacuum is very lightweight and compact enough to get under most furniture.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users miss a larger dust bin, because the attached dust bin fills up too quickly.
- There’s just a floor brush and a 2-in-1 attachment included, which isn’t much compared with other similar stick vacuums.
- According to some users, the run time is heavily decreased when using the highest speed setting.
- One of the downsides of being a budget friendly cordless stick vacuum, is the overall level of build quality. Some users doubt it will last very long, before something breaks.
- Spare parts are available but quite expensive, compared with the overall cost of the vacuum.
The MooSoo XL-618A takes home a great amount of positive reviews, with most users being excited about its general level of performance and user friendliness. It’s a very reasonably priced stick vacuum, but also limited due to the lack of extra accessories. It only comes with a floor brush and a small 2-in-1 tool, which limits its functionality to a certain extend. It does come with a wall mount though, which makes it easy to store the vacuum. So if you’re looking for a reasonably priced cordless stick vacuum, great for smaller tasks around the house, this model might be worth considering.