NaceCare HVR200 “Henry”
|Bag Capacity||2.5 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||33 ft|
|Product Height||21.3 in|
|Product Length||15 in|
|Product Width||15 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of NaceCare HVR200 “Henry”:
5 reasons to buy NaceCare HVR200 “Henry”
- The Henry vacuum is said to be extremely durable, making it last many years of daily use.
- Users agree that this vacuum has a very powerful suction, making it able to pick up almost any type of dust, debris and dirt.
- According to the reseller, this vacuum has a noise level of only 47 decibel, which is much lower than any other vacuum cleaners. In fact, this is approximately the same level as a dishwasher.
- The vacuum is also said to be easy to maneuver, due to its large wheels.
- People love how simple this vacuum is, and as a result of this, it is very easy to use.
5 reasons not to buy NaceCare HVR200 “Henry”
- While most users are mainly positive about this vacuum cleaner, some point out that the canister is quite heavy.
- The included attachments aren’t able to be stored anywhere inside or outside of the Henry vacuum, so you can’t bring them along with the vacuum while cleaning the home.
- Some users think the vacuum works best on hard floors, as it gets a bit heavy to handle on some types of carpets (especially medium- to high pile carpets).
- While attachments and wand don’t lock into each other, they need to be pushed firmly together to ensure they won’t slide apart during use.
- A few users mention that the US model isn’t as powerful as the UK model.
The Henry vacuum is among the most popular vacuum cleaners in the UK, and there’s a reason for that: It is among some of the most efficient, powerful, yet simple bagged canister vacuums on the market. It has been well received in the US as well, and many users seem to love it for the exact same reasons. Its cheerful face goes hand in hand with powerful suction, a sturdy canister and some great attachments. It is also said to be extremely quiet, which is a great plus in most households across the country. It is a bit heavy, though, and there isn’t any storage options for the included attachments – neither on the inside nor the outside of the vacuum. Some users also mention that it struggles on some carpets, especially medium- to high pile carpets, where it tends to get stuck and is heavy to push around. You’ll also have to make sure you push the wand and attachments well together, otherwise they might slide apart during use, as they don’t lock into place. Since this is originally a UK vacuum, some users thought the US model has a less powerful suction compared with the UK model. However, most reviews are still very positive, and overall this vacuum cleaner is a great choice for those in need of a sturdy, simple yet powerful bagged canister vacuum with a very low noise level.
Our Take On NaceCare HVR200 “Henry”
Read more about NaceCare HVR200 "Henry" at the official website