Neato Botvac Connected
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.18 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||120 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||180 min|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Neato Botvac Connected:
5 reasons to buy Neato Botvac Connected
- Many buyers love the vacuum’s great cleaning performance with pet hair and in general.
- The vacuum is frequently complimented for smartly adjusting to its surroundings and almost never getting stuck.
- Most buyers like how intuitive the app and controls are.
- The machine is often mentioned to be pretty quiet and unobtrusive.
- A number of purchasers appreciate useful features such as a debris net and a large dust bin.
5 reasons not to buy Neato Botvac Connected
- A few reviews criticize the vacuum for cleaning the same room over and over.
- Some buyers describe defects/glitches in the guidance system.
- The vacuum’s screen is remarked by some buyers to be too small to use easily.
- Several purchasers mention reliabilty issues over time.
- The vacuum’s battery is occasionally said to poorly hold its charge.
The Neato Botvac Connected receives very good reviews from buyers. Many like the vacuum’s great cleaning performance and strong suction. Additionally, the intuitive app and controls, along with the quiet noise level, are also frequently highlighted. Purchasers furthermore compliment its large variety of useful features and its great ability to navigate its surroundings. Unfortunately, some buyers criticize the vacuum for having a tiny screen, and having the occasional glitch in its guidance system. The machine is also reported to have reliabilty issues and a battery that poorly holds its charge. Overall, the vacuum is great for those looking for a strongly performing, intuitive, and quiet product.
Our Take On Neato Botvac Connected
Read more about Neato Botvac Connected at the official website