Neato Botvac D5 Connected
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.18 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||90 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||250 min|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Neato Botvac D5 Connected:
5 reasons to buy Neato Botvac D5 Connected
- Most buyers highlight how well the vacuum cleans, and its strong suction.
- The app is said to be intuitive, easy-to-use, and well-working.
- Many buyers mention the large battery capacity.
- The vacuum’s navigation is frequently praised for working extremely well, and mapping houses with little difficulty.
- A lot of reviews positively mention the notifications the machine sends out when it is in need of assistance.
5 reasons not to buy Neato Botvac D5 Connected
- Several buyers report poor reliabilty over time.
- The vacuum is remarked to randomly get stuck on furniture.
- Some buyers say that their product was defective right out of the box.
- The machine is criticized for being loud.
- The app is occasionally said to have problems connecting with the vacuum.
The Neato Botvac D5 Connected has great reviews from buyers. Most purchasers praise its strong suction power, great cleaning performance, and large battery capacity. A lot of reviews also highlight the app for being intuitive and easy to use, and the vacuum’s navigation for working well. Many buyers also like how the vacuum sends out useful notifications if stuck or in need of maintenance. Unfortunately, some buyers criticize the vacuum for having poor reliability over time and randomly getting stuck on furniture. Other dislikes focus on the loud noise level and the occasional defective product, and some say the app can have trouble connecting to the vacuum. Overall, the vacuum is a great purchase for those looking for an intuitive and powerful machine.
Our Take On Neato Botvac D5 Connected
Read more about Neato Botvac D5 Connected at the official website