Nulaxy Car Wet/Dry Vacuum
|Tank Capacity||N/A gal|
|Cord Length||16.4 ft|
|Product Height||N/A in|
|Product Length||N/A in|
|Product Width||N/A in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Nulaxy Car Wet/Dry Vacuum:
5 reasons to buy
- The Nulaxy wet/dry vacuum has a compact size, and according to several users it works very well in cars or for spot cleaning around the house.
- Although it’s as compact as most dustbusters, it packs a lot of power and is able to easily pick up dust and dirt from corners, crevices, tables, and furniture.
- Several drivers expressed their satisfaction with this vacuum, as it helps them keep their cars, busses and/or minivans clean for the next passenger(s).
- Despite its very low pricetag, it comes with a nice range of accessories, and is therefore quite versatile. It even has a piece of hose included, so you can get those hard-to-reach places easily.
- The vacuum is especially recommended for lighter tasks, due to its light and compact design.
4 reasons not to buy
- Although it’s a compact vacuum, it’s corded – and it only comes with a 12 Volt connector for the car.
- While most users think it’s quite powerful, a few users have issues with larger items (e.g. cerials, nuts, etc.) falling out when the vacuum is switched off.
- A few users also mentioned the long cord, which needs to be rolled up manually after each use, to keep it from tangling.
- Some users had bad experiences with using this vacuum on the mats, as it wasn’t able to pick up pet hair, and left a large amount of dirt after several attempts.
The Nulaxy Car Wet/Dry Vacuum is perfect for small tasks, and designed to keep in your car. Most users agree that it works well for cleaning your car, and it has a nice selection of attachments included at a very low price. It’s as compact as most dustbusters/hand vacuums, but still powerful enough to handle most types of dust and debris, which is why it’s particularly recommended for those driving a lot. It even comes with a piece of hose, which makes it able to reach most places in your car without breaking a sweat. Unfortunately it also means that it can only be recharged using a 12 Volt outlet, as it comes with a connector for just that, so it isn’t possible to plug it in a regular power outlet. While most users think it’s powerful enough for most purposes, some users had issues with the suction being too weak for their needs. It isn’t always able to pick up pet hair either, and is therefore best suitable for picking up things from smooth surfaces. All in all, given its very low price, it is worth giving it a try, as most people seem to be positively surprised by its performance.