O-Cedar Professional 18″ Rough-Surface
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of O-Cedar Professional 18″ Rough-Surface:
4 reasons to buy
- “Rough-Surface” means concrete floors, asphalt, and similar. For these surfaces you’ll probably not find a better broom, and it does quite well sweeping out garages too.
- The stiff yet thin bristles enable you to easily push dust, dirt and pebbles away from any outdoor area, so they are easily cleaned in a hurry.
- Some users recommend it for sweeping away water too, so if you want to remove puddles from your patio, you can so do with this broom.
- With a non-telescopic handle you don’t need to expand it and worry about joints breaking. You get approximately 60 inches of lenght, which is suitable for most people.
4 reasons not to buy
- Not all buyers are raving about this push broom, some have issues with the handle breaking because it doesn’t seem to hold up to the pressure of regular use.
- Some buyers think the plastic design is at fault for not holding up over longer periods of time.
- It doesn’t work well on smooth surfaces though, because it isn’t able to sweep up smaller particles of dust and debris.
- Because of how fine the bristles are, there’s a risk of dust and dirt building up inside them. You’ll have to shake and rinse the broom from time to time, in order to keep it clean.
The O-Cedar Professional 18″ Rough-Surface is a great option for outdoor use, as it works well on any rough/coarse surfaces you may have. It works well in garages and workshops too, and it quickly sweeps all sorts of dust and debris off the surfaces. However, some users had issues with the handle not being sturdy enough, causing it to break under pressure. You may also have to clean the bristles from time to time, but despite this you’ll get a proper broom with great abilities to keep your outdoor areas neat and clean.