|Dust Cup Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||45 mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of ONSON C17:
5 reasons to buy
- Some users think this stick vacuum measures with other more expensive models on the market.
- The vacuum comes with both a carpet brush and hard floor brush, making it versatile and useful on most surfaces.
- The battery isn’t removable, unlike other budget friendly models on the market.
- One of the huge differences from other stick vacuums, is the on/off switch, which doesn’t have to be pressed down in order to keep the vacuum on.
- Several users like how quiet this vacuum is, as it makes it very pleasant to use.
5 reasons not to buy
- A lower build quality is probably expected to a certain extend in this price range, but it is worth mentioning anyway. You should probably not expect this stick vacuum to last for a decade.
- Several users mention its inability to function properly on carpets. It struggles especially on medium- to high pile carpets.
- Users also agree that its included tools feel a bit flimsy, and not nearly as durable as more expensive brands.
- While the noise level is bearable, it also results in a poor performance. Some users think it lacks a bit of power, which makes it less useful on carpeted areas.
- The wand isn’t adjustable, and is a bit shorter than other models. It might feel a bit inconvenient to use, if you’re a tall person.
The ONSON C17 is a budget friendly stick vacuum. It is cordless as well, and some users deem it just as good as more expensive makes and models on the market. It comes with just a few attachments included in the package, but at least these are the most used ones, such as a carpet brush, hard floor brush, and a 2-in-1 crevice and brush tool. It has an on/off switch in contrary to other models, where you have to keep pressing a button in order to keep the vacuum on. This is a great deal to some people, but for others this might not seem like an important feature. Due to the low price, the build quality is by several users mentioned as a bit flimsy, and the vacuum shouldn’t be expected to last as long as more expensive models. It comes with just one battery built into the vacuum too, so you have to rely in this battery to last for a long time, otherwise the vacuum end up being useless. The overall performance seems good, but it isn’t among the most powerful vacuums out there. It does an acceptable job on most surface types, but you probably shouldn’t expect too much on carpeted areas. All in all, this stick vacuum might be worth considering, if you’re seeking a budget friendly second vacuum for quick cleaning around the house.