Oreck Commercial U2000R-1
|Bag Capacity||2.7 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||40 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Oreck Commercial U2000R-1:
5 reasons to buy Oreck Commercial U2000R-1
- Most users love how simple this vacuum is, as it makes it easier to use on a daily basis.
- Users also agree that it is powerful enough for both hard floors and carpets.
- Due to its simplicity and the availability of most spare parts, the vacuum is both sturdy and able to last for many years.
- The 40 feet power cord makes it possible to vacuum an entire home without even having to swith power outlets once.
- The vacuum is also said to be efficient against pet hair, and it picks it up with no issues from both hard floors and carpets.
5 reasons not to buy Oreck Commercial U2000R-1
- Some buyers thought the vacuum has a cheaper build quality than previous models, and suspect it would break down quicker due to cost cuts.
- The vacuum doesn’t come with any extra attachments, and is therefore only usable on floors. For staircases, shelves, furniture, etc., you’ll therefore need another vacuum.
- Some users complain about the cord storage being inadequate, making the cord tangle up and some times fall down if not wrapped tightly around the storage hook. The cord itself is quite heavy as well, so the upright handle is pulled down if not supported against a wall or similar.
- While most buyers praise this vacuum for being simple and durable, a few buyers had the opposite experience, with parts breaking off and snapping in half. This might not indicate the overall quality of this model, though.
- According to some users, the vacuum can be quite heavy to push over medium-pile carpets.
The Oreck Commercial U2000R-1 is liked by many users for its simplicity and great overall performance on both hard floors and most types of carpets. It is lightweight and easy to handle, and there’s a great selection of spare parts available if needed. It has a very long 40 feet power cord, and according to many users it is also efficient against pet hair. Some users thought the newer models aren’t as sturdy and well built as older models, though, and the long cord gets quite heavy and isn’t always easy to wrap around the cord storage. Some users had issues with parts breaking off under regular use, but those are rare cases. It might get a bit heavy to push or pull over medium- or high-pile carpets, due to its powerful suction, but in return it picks up everything along the way. All in all this is a great buy for both commercial use and demanding home owners, as it is powerful and robust enough to get most jobs done. Most users thought the price was reasonable as well, making it a great purchase.
Our Take On Oreck Commercial U2000R-1
Read more about Oreck Commercial U2000R-1 at the official website