Oreck Commercial U2000RB-1
|Bag Capacity||2.7 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||40 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Oreck Commercial U2000RB-1:
5 reasons to buy Oreck Commercial U2000RB-1
- People seem to love how lightweight this upright vacuum is, as it is easy to lift and handle.
- Despite being lightweight, most people agree that it is very powerful and works well on both hard floors and most types of carpets.
- While this is indeed a commercial vacuum, most spare parts are available online. This makes it really easy to repair or maintain the vacuum, rather than having to throw it out if something breaks.
- According to several users, this vacuum cleaner offers great value at a reasonable price, even for those using it in their business.
- With the power cord being detachable from the unit, it is easily replaceable as well. This is important to some users, as the power cord might break over time.
5 reasons not to buy Oreck Commercial U2000RB-1
- Some users complain about the power cord being difficult to retract and keep in place, though.
- While the vacuum is indeed powerful, it might be a bit too powerful for some types of carpets. According to some users it might feel heavy to push over thicker carpets.
- Some buyers thought the bags were a bit difficult to get properly into place.
- Oreck is generally renowned as a classic American vacuum manufacturer, but some users thought the build quality dropped a bit, compared with older models.
- Some users thought it was a bit too loud, which made it cause nuisance while being used.
The Oreck Commercial U2000RB-1 is liked by many users, and generally praised for its powerful suction, lightweight design and spare parts being easily available from many different dealers. This makes it a great vacuum for heavy use, e.g. small businesses, demanding home owners, etc. The price seems reasonable as well, and most users find it attractive due to its simplicity and no-fuss design. With that being said, some users complained about the power cord being a bit difficult to retract and store properly, and it might be a bit heavy to push over some types of carpets. The bags might be a bit difficult to get into place, taking a bit of practice to master. Oreck is in general renowned as a classic American manufacturer, but some users thought the overall build quality has been lowered compared with a few decades ago. The vacuum is a bit loud as well, although it might not be a problem for most people. All in all, this is a great commercial vacuum for demanding users, especially those seeking a basic lightweight vacuum with a strong suction and easily replaceable parts. A great choice for businesses and home owners alike.
Our Take On Oreck Commercial U2000RB-1
Read more about Oreck Commercial U2000RB-1 at the official website