|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||15 ft|
|Product Height||10 in|
|Product Length||15.5 in|
|Product Width||11.5 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Ovente ST2000:
5 reasons to buy
- The Ovente ST2000 is said to be a great little bagless canister vacuum, that gets the job done without breaking the budget.
- It isn’t even among the loudest models, according to some users, which is a great advantage for those in search of a less noisy vacuum.
- The low weight makes it easy to handle and carry around the house.
- The vacuum is also said to be easy to clean and maintain, without causing too much of a mess.
- Despite this being a low cost vacuum, it is said by most users to be powerful enough to get most tasks done.
5 reasons not to buy
- While the vacuum itself is easy to maintain, the dust bin is not easy to empty. According to some users this is a dirty process of having to dig out filters from the bin itself, before even being able to dumping its contents into the trash can. Other models usually let you dump it all by a single push of a button, which opens the bottom and ejects the dust.
- Some users found the wand a bit too short, meaning they had to bend over slightly to vacuum properly.
- The hose might not always lock properly into place, which may cause it to detach from the vacuum unexpextedly.
- The vacuum is by some users said to be less useful on some types of carpets, especially medium- to high pile carpets.
- Users miss storage on the vacuum for attachments, which means they’ll have to be stored separately and aren’t able to be kept handy while vacuuming the house.
The Ovente ST2000 is a very cheap little canister vacuum, and it is bagless, meaning it doesn’t need any replacement bags. This keeps the cost down, and this is probably why so many people purchased it. However, despite its low price, many users like it for its simplicity, low weight and efficiency. It is said to work well on most hard floors and some types of carpets, and it is easy to maintain as well, with emptying the dust bin being the exception. This is a combersome process, which involves picking out a filter before emptying the dust bin itself, and this is not quite as elegant as other bagless vacuums. The wand may also be a bit too short for tall people, and some had issues with the hose not locking properly into the canister, causing it too fall off during use. All in all, this is a nice and functional little vacuum, and for the low price it is a great purchase for those in need of a budget friendly vacuum cleaner.