|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||15 ft|
|Product Height||15 in|
|Product Length||15 in|
|Product Width||11.4 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Ovente ST2620B:
5 reasons to buy Ovente ST2620B
- This cheap little canister vacuum is said to have a powerful suction, which is able to adjust due to the sliding cover on the handle.
- Users found the dust bin easy to empty, without causing too much of a mess.
- The size of this vacuum makes it a great choice for navigating through narrow spaces.
- It is also liked for its sturdy build quality, without too many flimsy plastic parts.
- Users also liked how well it goes under most types of furniture, due to the compact design of the attachments and wand.
5 reasons not to buy Ovente ST2620B
- Some users thought the filters get clogged too soon, meaning they have to be taken out and cleaned too often.
- According to a few users, this vacuum doesn’t work well on carpets, as it either gets stuck or simply jumps across the carpet while being pushed or pulled.
- Some buyers were unhappy with the length of the cord, as it is a bit short.
- For new users, the on/off and cord rewind buttons aren’t easy to recognize from each other, as they are both in the same design.
- The wand and the attachments don’t lock into each other, meaning they can slide apart while being used.
The Ovente ST2620B is a great budget purchase for those seeking a simple bagless canister vacuum for small areas. It is liked by majority of users and is said to be powerful enough for most tasks, however, it might not be as useful on carpets as it is on hard floors. The dust bin is said to be easy to empty, and overall the vacuum is easy to handle on a daily basis. It doesn’t have a lot of features, which is part of the reason why price is at such a low level, yet it works fine for smaller households. All in all, this is a great purchase for those seeking a basic vacuum cleaner, that doesn’t blow the budget.