|Bag Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Panasonic MC-UG383:
5 reasons to buy
- Most users agree that this vacuum has a powerful suction, making it able to pick up most types of dust and debris.
- The vacuum is lightweight, and therefore easy to handle on a daily basis.
- The vacuum comes with a hose and extra attachments, making it a great choice for those in need of a versatile vacuum cleaner.
- Users love how simple and basic this vacuum is, making it a great choice for those who don’t need a lot of features.
- It is also said to be easy to maintain, which is a great detail on the long run.
5 reasons not to buy
- While the vacuum doesn’t have different adjustments for hard floors or carpets, it might not work well on medium- to high-pile carpets, as it tends to get stuck and therefore being hard to push or pull.
- According to some users the hose isn’t very flexible, and if you pull it too hard while using the different attachments, the vacuum might fall over.
- Some users found the design a bit cheap, and are disappointed with the overall build quality.
- The handle isn’t easy to get out of its upright position, so if you want to switch from upright to lie-flat, it might be a bit of a hassle, according to a few users mentioning this.
- Some users found it a bit noisier than older models.
The Panasonic MC-UG383 is a great upright vacuum, and according to most users the price is reasonable. It has a great suction, which makes it powerful enough for most tasks, and it is said to be both lightweight and easy to handle, with the exception of medium- to high-pile carpets, where it tends to get stuck and are hard to push or pull. It is easy to maintain due to the rather simple design, which makes it a nice purchase for those in need of simplicity. The vacuum has a few quirks though, one of them being the hose, which is not very flexible, and might cause the vacuum to fall over is pulled too much. According to some users, the overall build quality seems a bit cheap as well, and the handle can be a bit different to get from upright position to flat position. It is also said to be a bit noisy, but overall the vacuum might be a great choice at a quite reasonable price:quality ratio.