Powr-Flite Pro-Lite BP4S
|Dust Bin Capacity||1 gal|
|Wet/Dry Vacuum?||Dry only|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||40 ft|
|Product Width||9.5 in|
|Product Height||22.5 in|
|Product Depth||9 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Powr-Flite Pro-Lite BP4S:
5 reasons to buy
- This backpack vacuum is said to be very comfortable to wear, due to the ergonomic and adjustable harness.
- There’s a practical handle between the canister and the harness, which makes it easy to carry around.
- The vacuum is said to work well against dust and dirt, which it picks up easily.
- A 50 foot cord makes it easy to go everywhere in even large areas, without having to plug it in and unplug it all the time.
- The curves of the wand makes it easy to get under furniture with a low clearance.
5 reasons not to buy
- The waist belt has regular straps for storage of accessories, meaning they don’t lock into place and are prone to falling out when you bend over or bump into something.
- Some users had issues with the vacuum overheasting after just a few minutes of use, which is quite inconvenient if you own a cleaning business and need things done within a scheduled timeframe.
- While most users think the suction is powerful, some also mention that it decreases quickly when the dust bin starts to fill up.
- The bottom filter is also said to require frequent maintenance, otherwise the suction will decrease further.
- There’s no way to store the cord properly, as it simply goes on a hook on top of the vacuum, and hangs freely.
The Powr-Flite Pro-Lite BP4S is a practical backpack vacuum, which isn’t too big nor too small, which makes it comfortable to carry on your back for extended periods of time. It has a nice long cord, and the design of the wand makes it easy to get underneath most furniture. On the other hand, it doesn’t have belt clips like other Powr-Flite models, so accessories are prone to falling off if you bend over or bump into things. It does require a bit of maintenance to keep its suction, which might be inconvenient if you use it frequently for larger cleaning tasks. However, if you own a cleaning business and want a practical backpack vacuum that isn’t too heavy nor too small, this is probably one of the better choices out there.